Date(s) - 20/03/2016 - 21/03/2016
8:30 am - 4:45 pm
Rydges Sydney Central
The Intranet Revolution 2017 (in research)
Plan and Deliver the 100% Intranet
One-day Case Study led Forum + Two Half-day Interactive Working Modules
20-21 March 2017, Rydges Sydney Central, Australia
Email Us Directly for a Brochure at: The Intranet Revolution
or use our Form Request
By requesting a brochure your email will be added to ourintranet database, you can simply unsubscribe at anytime
Industry leaders are showing Intranet professionals the way to adopting a social business model within their organisations internal communication system. We just need the forum to hear them!
This one day forum gives professionals the chance to hear case studies from like minded organisations on overcoming challenges such as funding, ownership, social sharing and advocacy, and creating buy-in from senior staff to champion your new look intranet!
Join our workshops to delve deeper into the technology shift and learn what’s possible with your budget!
Hear case studies, strategies and interactive sessions on:
– UX or User Experience
– UI or User Interface
– Compliance and Information Governance
– The Agile Intranet
– Content and Distributed Authoring – exploring ownership and helping departments to take ownership
– The Intranet social shift – from document management to social network
– Building Social Advocacy/social sharing
– The Intranet: A digital workspace
– Cultural changes that intranets can bring
– New Technologies – what’s coming up
– Successful Intranet Adoption
– Cloud Intranets
– Creating Buy-In from Managers for new or existing Intranet systems
– Mobile Intranets/Accessibility
– Social Enterprise
– Facing the underfunding? – good intranets on a budget?
When you register we will be in contact with you to confirm all your details and answer any questions