So how confident are you that your organisation is in a position to not only exploit the opportunities of social media, but also to react to breaking negative coverage?
A clear, coherent and joined up social media strategy can help you engage with over 145 million Twitter accounts, over 500 million Facebook users and over 200 million blogs posting more than one million new posts daily. It can also protect you from the risks to your organisation inherent in such mass broadcast applications.
With this in mind, Lee Hopkins’ new report will prove an invaluable guide to helping you:
* Gain a solid understanding of the lucrative nature of social media in the context of the evolving communication landscape.
* Identify and learn about the key social media applications currently used by renowned, global organisations.
* Identify and collate documentation on the key applications required to develop a customised social media strategy.
* Learn how to develop a social media policy that reflects core organisational values and culture and that complements your social media strategy.
* Follow several easy to read, step-by-step implementation guides for key social media applications.
* Improve and align departmental and umbrella strategies in terms of business growth and efficiency, by incorporating an effective social media strategy.
* Improve brand strength, competitive advantage, risk management and productivity by having a good grasp of key issues in relation to social media and by integrating a tailored social media strategy.
Lee draws on practical and current case studies/best-worst practice examples from renowned experts.